- Comfortable: contoured backrest helps to align your spine in its natural, healthy S-shape.
- Adjustable: 360 Arm adjusts through a full range of motion—360 degrees—for comfortable support as you work with multiple tech devices and interfaces.
- Modern: 3D LiveBack® technology provides added flexibility and support as you move.
- Durable: withstands 24/7 use while retaining firmness and comfort.
- Long-Lasting: ships fully assembled and includes 12-year manufacturer warranty.
- Color Scheme: platinum metallic frame with Seagull seat/back, Merle arms light/light.
- Manually adjustable tilt mechanism lets you dial in the level of resistance you feel against your back as you recline; a variable back stop allows you to lock in your preferred recline or upright position.
- Armrests attach at the base, letting arms remain parallel to the work surface as you move so that you can stay comfortably on task at every angle of recline.
- Manually adjustable tilt mechanism is synchronized; the seat and back work in harmony with each other, keeping the body securely supported in the chair and feet firmly planted on the floor so you can recline without leaving your optimal zone for seeing and reaching your work.
- Strong yet pliable foam with adaptive bolstering (air pockets under the foam) in the seat conforms to the body and creates pressure-free comfort.
- Flexible seat edge in front and soft edge around the perimeter offers a bit of bend, right where you need it – relieving pressure points under your thighs.
- Armrests extend as little as 5.5” while pivoted inward and 22.25” while pivoted outward, offering the greatest dimensional range on the market.
- Upholstered wrap back.
- Steelcase Premier Partner.
- Backed by the Steelcase Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Ships within the contiguous United States.
- No assembly required.
Care and Maintenance